Welcome to the History of Rock and Roll ("the Site"). This is
for maintained for your personal entertainment, information, education,and communication.
Please feel free to browse the Site.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of History of Rock and Roll. History of Rock and Roll neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. You may download material displayed on the Site, for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without History of Rock and Roll's written permission. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, e- mail is considered "written".
2. While History of Rock and Roll uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. History of Rock and Roll assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. Neither History of Rock and Roll nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing,
everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or Implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. History of Rock and Roll also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. While we are always happy to hear from you, any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary unless you specifically request that it not be used in History of Rock and Roll publications. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Both Sides Now for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, History of Rock and Roll is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, publishing, and marketing products using such information.
5. History of Rock and Roll has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
6. For Parents: History of Rock and Roll believes that parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that may help provide a child-friendly online environment. We make every effort to provide a Site that is suitable for all viewers of any age. Because of the extensive information available, there may be occasional offensive titles of songs listed.
7. History of Rock and Roll may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.